Tonight is the society’s AGM.
It’s the night of the year where we plan what we as a society will be aiming for over the next 12 months.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MINUTES OF AGM FOR 2010
- MATTERS ARISING NOT ON THIS AGENDA
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT
- PROGRAMME SECRETARY’S REPORT
- TREASURER’S REPORT
- COMPETITION SECRETARY’S REPORT
- ELECTION OF PRESIDENT FOR SEASON 2011-12
New president in the Chair:
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- REVIEW OF COMPETITIONS AND TROPHIES
- SUMMER VISIT/S AND ACTIVITIES
I know that most of that is quite dry and not very photographic releated but if you have any ideas on how to shape the society then this is the time to share them.
Please note that tomorrow we will have an additional meeting for the equipment auction, more details about that tonight.