This week is the Society’s Annual General Meeting.
It’s the night of the year where we plan what we as a Society will be aiming for over the next 12 months.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM for 2011
- Matters arising not on this agenda
- President’s report
- Programme secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Competition Secretary’s report
- Election of President and Committee for season 2012-13
New president in the chair:
- Election of officers and committee members
- Review of competitions and trophies
- Summer visit/s and activities
The success of the Society is the direct result of the time and passion that our members put into it. If you have any ideas on how to improve the Society then this is the venue to share them.
View the Minutes from last year’s AGM.
- Wednesday 28th March; 7:30pm
- Lancaster Methodist Church (aka Greaves Methodist Church) – directions