The Preston Guild 2012 Team are running a photography competition for the “most creative ‘G’ photograph.” Top prize is a new iPad which will be presented to the winner by the Guild Mayor at Preston Town Hall.
Some ideas from the Preston Guild Team …
The topic of your ‘G’ picture is entirely your choice, though, to help you decide, why not consider one of the 5 Guild themes:
- Its International (snap a ‘G’ from your holiday abroad)
- Its Green (capture a ‘G’ in the park)
- Its People (take a ‘G’ at an event)
- Its Business (click a ‘G’ in your workplace)
- Its Creative (shoot a ‘G’ in an imaginative setting)
For entry details visit the Preston Guild 2012 website.