This week is the Society’s Annual General Meeting.
It’s the night of the year where we plan what we as a Society will be aiming for over the next 12 months.
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes from AGM 2012-2013
- Matters Arising (not on this agenda)
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Programme Secretary’s report
- Competition Secretary’s report
- Election of President
New president in the chair
- Proposed new structure for the committee
- Election of Officers
- Review of competition entries, numbers and status of prints
- Summer visits/outings
- Questions and ways forward.
The success of the Society is the direct result of the time and passion that our members put into it. However, even your questions and ideas can be a great help in making the Society better.
If you have any ideas or suggestions as to how the Society can continue to develop, attract new members or try new activities both in and out of club nights, let us know either anonymously on a slip in the suggestion’s box or in person at the meeting.
- Wednesday 24th April; 7:30pm
- Lancaster Methodist Church (aka Greaves Methodist Church) – directions