A series of short workshops 7-7.30 pm on club nights, commencing 13th November 2017, presented by our very experienced photographer Jo McIntyre MPAGB.
Sessions will take place at the back of the hall, and are planned to meet the needs of those club members attending, and may, for example, include:
- Camera settings and their interaction with each other
- Simple basic photoshop editing (max 5mins editing per image)
- Editing an image to pdi or print and the differences
- Camera equipment, tripods, beanbags
- Review of main points from first sessions
This is an opportunity to get up to speed very quickly with some important concepts.
If you are interested in attending, please use the contact form to advise the organisers of your interest.